You can remove an AT&T email address if it’s not linked to a paid AT&T service or if it’s been 30-60 days since service deletion or disconnect.
Steps are given below-
1. Significant points to remember about combined accounts-
• When logging in to arrange your AT&T account profile or to change your password, you can utilize either email address.
• You have the same password for together email addresses because they have become one account.
• You can get the email at both your AT&T email address and your Yahoo email address.
• You can log into your email account by either email address.
2. Discover your AT&T Member ID-
If you don’t know your AT&T email address and also recognized as your Member ID, follow these rapid steps to locate it:
1. At first login to AT&T email.
2. Then select the Mail icon.
3. After that select Compose.
4. Next, Select the from the drop-down menu. Your AT&T member ID should be scheduled. The email address will end in @att.net.
5. Lastly, copy the address for your records.
If you can’t do it manually then you can contact at&t customer service phone number 24 hours is efficient enough to solve the major virus whatever individuals are facing at present. The only thing users are wanted to do is to call another AT&T support phone number. After calling the toll-free number, technical problems would get solve instantly. They solve your problem one by one.