Normally most email issues can be solved by some basic checks to ensure that the settings are right. In summary, we just need to twice check a few settings which are very easy to do & can be reviewed as:
• Check Name servers – Check that your domain name is pointing to the right name servers where your email is hosted.
– If you check your welcome email from when you signed up to your hosting service you will discover the correct settings. If you do not have the settings then please ask 24 hour Gmail support team & they will confirm for you.
• Check Billing is the latest – If your Name servers are accurate, please double check that you’re hosting is paid up to date by logging into your user Billing Area
• Check Password intended for Email Address – Check that you have the right user name and password for your email account.
• Check Email Account limit – Next we want to check if your email limit is full because if this is occurring then that will stop new emails from being accepted on the server.
Still not working? Contact Gmail number 24/7 is efficient enough to solve the major virus whatever individuals are facing at present. The only thing users are wanted to do is to call another Gmail customer Service phone number. After calling the toll-free number, technical problems would get solve instantly.